Κλειστά τα οδοφράγματα για όλους μέχρι τις 10 Ιανουαρίου 2021
Σύμφωνα με την επίσημη ανακοίνωση του «Υπουργείου Υγείας» που ανάρτησε στην ιστοσελίδα του
τα οδοφράγματα θα παραμείνουν κλειστά για όλους μέχρι και τις 10 Ιανουαρίου 2021. Η απόφαση πάρθηκε στις 29 Δεκεμβρίου 2020 και ισχύει από τις 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2020.
Στην εγκύκλιο αναφέρουν ότι η άδεια των εργαζομένων που περνούσαν από τα οδοφράγματα αναστέλλεται μέχρι τις 10 Ιανουαρίου λόγω της αύξησης των κρουσμάτων στις ελεύθερες περιοχές.
Όλα τα σχολεία θα παραμείνουν κλειστά μέχρι τις 18 Ιανουαρίου.
Απαγορεύεται η κυκλοφορία από τις 10 το βράδυ ως τις 5 το πρωί μέχρι τις 4 Ιανουαρίου.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
In line with the decisions taken by the Communicable Diseases Supreme Committee under the Communicable Diseases Law 45/2018, the Ministry of Health has decided to implement the following Additional Precautionary Decisions.
The Infectious Diseases Supreme Committee convened at 21:30 on 29/12/2020 due to the increasing number of cases and especially the Covid-19 cases seen in 9 Eylül Primary School, and made an emergency assessment and made the following decisions to stop the spread of the epidemic.
1. It has been decided to extend the quarantine decisions according to countries until 31 December 2020 until 31 January 2021 at 23:59.
2. People who were reported to be in close contact with the cases in 9 Eylül Primary School were taken to quarantine hotels. It has been decided that all students and students’ families, teachers and school staff, other than those who are quarantined, remain in house isolation until 10/01/2021. Legal action will be initiated in accordance with the Infectious Diseases Act against those who are found not to comply with the home quarantine rules during inspections. These families will not accept guests to their homes until the specified date.
3. It has been decided that the semester break in all primary and secondary schools in the TRNC will be between 04-15 January 2021 (both dates included).
4. Classroom, study, private lessons and course activities were suspended between 31/12/2020 – 18/01/2021 (including both dates). The exams of students who will participate in international exams between these dates can be held on the condition that Covid-19 measures are taken.
5. Due to the intense increase in cases seen in Southern Cyprus recently, all transitions from 31/12/2020 to 10/01/2021 (including both dates) will be subject to quarantine, except for diplomatic passes. The permits of people who were allowed to pass without quarantine by the Ministry of Health to work in Southern Cyprus during the New Year period were also canceled until 10/01/2021.
6.It has been decided to impose a curfew from 31/12/2020 to 04/01/2021 (including both dates) from 22:00 at night until 05:00 in the morning. Healthcare workers, law enforcement officials and people on duty will be exempted from this practice.
7. From 31/12/2020 until 03/01/2021 (including both dates) more than 10 people are prohibited from gathering in homes.
8.In addition to the decision regarding not to hold New Year’s Eve events and all kinds of entertainment activities in open and closed areas until the workplace opening ceremonies, which were put into effect by being published in the Official Gazette dated 29/12/2020 and numbered 237, weddings until 03/01/2021 , cinema, theater, birthday, collective worship, engagement, marriage, religious ceremony and exhibition. It has been decided to add the activities and to cease these activities.
Infectious Diseases Supreme Committee will meet again on 04.01.2021 and evaluate the situation.